Tuesday, September 30, 2008

POEM

by David

You tell me your head over heels,
and ill tell I'm doing front flips;
you tell me your falling for me,
consider me falling more and more;
you tell me that i make you smile,
and ill do anything in my power to keep you smiling;
you tell me that I'm on your mind,
and ill tell you I'm here to stay;

if i had the power i would tell the sun to set slower,
if it meant i had more time to spend with you;
if i could do it i would make time freeze,
so that we could never lose a moment; 
if i could put the emotions i felt into words, 
the book would be never ending; 

when i look into your eyes i get a strange feeling, 
of asking myself is this true, 
when you look and me and i look at you, 
my heart sinks into my stomach and skips a beat, 
Ive never felt about someone like this before, 
and yet i find myself looking for more, 

I'm like a lost soul searching at sea,
for something unexplainable what could it be,
sitting out late night under the trees,
looking up at the stars and feeling so small,
pondering at the world and wondering if i make the right calls,
looking for the things that give you meaning,
and in my search I'm finding the right things,
Ive found myself with you,
and with that it brings,
an everlasting joy deep into my heart,
so lets make some memories and lets make it last,
cause baby I'm falling for you, 
falling o so very...very fast.

No comments: